Hunting season is over, and it´s time to store your Broadheads safely away. You want to make sure that those arrow tips are secured and ready to go when the time is right again.
MTM Case-Gard Broadhead Boxcheck price
Actually a box to store arrow heads is a simple device, but you want one that offers the most safety and the opportunity to fit different sized broadheads (small game, big game,…). The MTM Case-Gard Box provides such flexibility.
Pros & Cons
- The foam insert is capable of holding most broadheads
- Broadheads can be stored in either up or down position
- Room for 16 Broadheads
- Clear-View Lid – one quick glance and you know what’s inside!
- Mechanical broadheads will fit but you need to cut the foam block approx. in half
- Might need to store longer broadheads at an angle
MTM Molded Products Company is a family run business since 1968. They take pride in delivering innovative and quality products.
- Mechanical Hinge
- Made of High-Impact Plastic
- Strong Snap Latch
- Max. Broadhead Length 2.7″
- 4.9″ X 5.3″ X 2.9″
These Broadheads Will Fit Nicely
You could store them blades in the foam or out
- G5 Montec 100
- G5 Striker Magnum 125
- Grim Reaper 100
- Muzzy 100
- NAP Bloodrunner 100
- NAP Spitfire MAXX 100
- Steel Force Phat Head 100
These Broadheads Need The Tip Pushed Into The Foam
- Magnus Stinger 100
- NAP Thunderhead 100
- Trophy Ridge Sidewinder 100
If your broadhead is shorter than 2.75″ long – It should fit into the MTM Broadhead Box.check price
Are There Any Drawbacks?
You would have to push them further down into the foam. The holes for holding the arrowheads are standard size foam holes.
The clearance between the foam insert and the top of the box is about 1 1/2 inches.
For most users, the MTM Case-Gard Broadhead Box is a solid box that provides excellent value. It has a sturdy and practical design. The clear-view lid will allow you to identify at a glance what is inside.
Last update on 2021-03-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API